Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally...I did it :)




As I grow up, so does the rest of my family.
I'm the smallest, the little one. But I'm treated like an adult just because I'm mature enough.
Every year we have at least one 21st or 18th in our family and nothing beats the Natarelli family parties :)
I love speeches and always tend to make them, but always stuff it up because I'm not prepared.

My brother 21st speech was horrible.
And all my other cousins speeches were pretty bad.

But for the first time this year, my cousin Rob had a 21st and I made a speech...I would never forget!
I loved it and had so much fun saying it :)
it's a family tradition that ALL the cousins in the family say a speech and we all did just that :)

This post is pointless BUT I was so happy about it, that I had to :)

Happy birthday to my cousin Robby

1 comment: