Saturday, July 17, 2010

There is a first time for everything


This is the first time that I have done this sort of stuff, but it gives me a chance to write about how I feel or what I'm thinking.
I don't write fantasy stories all that often but I love to read them and think of ideas to include in them. I've always wanted to have the chance to write about my fathers life in India and all the stories he has told me over the years, but considering he is getting older his memory is not all that good. So, while I'm waiting I'm going to write about everything that comes to my mind and always throw a bit of emotion into it.

My imagination is bright and has lots of colour and when people ask me about what they should write about and the feelings they should include...all I say is. Colour me a rainbow please.

No comments:

Post a Comment