Saturday, July 17, 2010

Reasons.

Someone I know asked me this question.
You think things are meant to happen for a reason but what happens when there is no reason?

And I think, that everything has a reason but sometimes the reasons aren't clear to see straight away. It can take years till you realise why things happen and how they change your life later. But that gives no reason to dwell on the past or the future, live in the present and don't think about what's going to happen tomorrow, today.

When people say that reasons are just words. No they aren't, they are actions that are turned into words just to be able to make sense of them.
Everyone has reasons for their life, we may not see it. I personally don't see my reason but as my life goes on I'm sure I will find out.
Problems, can lead up to reasons. A reason to move on and learn from our mistakes and make our lives better.

People may not see the good in their life, because they are so caught up with the negatives. People need to smile and go through life with a good attitude because in the end, that's the best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment